Sunday, March 25, 2007

Last night was awesome.


We catered our first wedding cupcake table last night and are so pleased with the results! It's crazy that yesterday morning began with full boxes of naked little cakes in paper cups... and in a few hours they were transformed into small works of art. They really looked beautiful and we had so much fun working on the project. We were invited to stay for the reception, where we enjoyed amazing food, cocktails and company and danced the night away. So many wonderful people, so much fun!
Today, I'm still reeling from the thrill... and my feet hurt from all the dancing. But last night I caught a glimpse of whats to come for us and our little bake shop, and I'm so excited I could cry.

-brooke

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boo,

I am so proud of you and Gina!

Because I am a proud Dad (and a photographer), I am anxious to see photos of the storefront as it is transformed into a "Lovely" bake shop (hint, hint webmaster).

Also, I think it would be great if you post photos of some of your product on the splash page...maybe a "desert of the day", "daily delectible, or "cake of the century".

In fact, I can go for a big fat brownie right about now!

You go girls!!

-Dad

lovely ladies said...

we'll post pictures soon... we promise! thanks for your kind words and unconditional support. we couldn't do this without you!

Unknown said...

Brooke,
Katie and I are extremely happy for you. Its impressive to see how you have followed a dream and put it into action. We will look forward to following the progress.
God bless,
Jack and Katie Dailey

Anonymous said...

Hi guys!!! Speaking of daily delectibles....How about the "Dailey Delectible" HHMMMM?? Sorry Gina, the only thing I can think of that goes with your name would be Ginaduja. Not quite so Lovely:) (and doesn't really make sense!)

J.T.